Saturday, January 8, 2011

Getting To Know You

I'm pretty much an open book, but that's just me. Everything I write about are actual events. But to be fair, I've decided to keep the identities of immediate family concealed. To be frank, my decision was based wholly on the fact that creepers, perverts, and pedophiles are a real reality. So, if you are one of those, fuck you. You're not getting the names of my kids. Everyone else, please refer to the following index (listen closely):

MFH= My First Husband (a private joke between us, me & the man I married)
#1= My firstborn 
#2= My second born (see the pattern here, folks?)


Then, respectively, #3, #4, and #5. 


SC1= My oldest step child, who also happens to be the eldest child out of 8. 
Followed by SC2 and SC3. SC2#1= the oldest grand child, and SC2#2 is in reference to the youngest. Yes, my name is Rachael Sanko, and I became a grandmother at the age of 29. Are you confused yet? You ought to be.


As for the rest of the family, I've decided to come up with a few nicknames. Nicknames which will be revealed in due time <insert evil laugh here>...
share on: facebook

1 comment: