Saturday, January 8, 2011

And On The First Day, She Created...

If you're reading this, apparently, you've found me. I won't even lie, I'm pretty difficult to get a hold of. So if I didn't return your calls or respond to your emails, it's because I've been busy working on what I'd like to refer to as my confessional. At the very least, it's quite possibly the best thing I've ever decided to do in terms of keeping those in the know, in the know. If you already know who I am, then you know that things can get pretty hectic around here. And if you don't, then you're about to get a crash course, first-hand. Expect bluntness. Expect chaos. Expect a lot of bad words. By my calculations, this can go either really, really well. Or, lol, really, really bad...

share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment