Thursday, January 13, 2011

Due To Recent Affiliations...

If you ignore this post, I won't be offended. After signing up with Google's AdSense program, I've decided to spam my own blog in hopes that the random endorsements that they (not me) place on this page will be something you actually might be interested in checking out. The following is a list of companies and stores where I shop at, or who's products I frequently purchase, as well as sites I regularly visit:

Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret PINK
Baby Gap
Gap Kids
Bare Escentuals
Sally Beauty Supply
Sephora
Trans Design
Shoe Dazzle
Netflix
Sony Style
Levi Jeans
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Waldenbooks
ModCloth
3BTech
Domestications
Border's Books
Sam's Club
Wal Mart
Babies R' Us
Toys R' Us
Plan Toys
Etsy
Dzanc Publishing
Isabella Oliver
Maternity Mall
A Pea In The Pod
WebMD
ABC News
Hasbro
Coastal Contacts
Bath and Body Works
One Hanes Place
Maybelline 
Lowes Home Improvement
AT&T Wireless
Chevy
Facebook
Ice Jewelry
Diapers.com
Delia's
The Limited, Too
Redbox
Graco Baby
Goore's Baby Furniture 
Ugg Australia
American Apparel
Skechers
kgb_ USA
Yankee Candle Co.
Yellowpages






...let's see if it helps. Cross your fingers...

P.S....if you're a local business owner, and you'd like a little free lovin' on here, email me at rachaelsanko@gmail.com and we'll talk...




share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment