Sunday, December 4, 2011

This Entry Has No Title.....

I wasn't intending to update yet, but I think I owe it to everyone who has been following our story. We are not home, yet. I absolutely can not go into any kind of detail on this blog right now. What I can tell you is that Little Bird is well, and we are doing everything in our power to take the necessary steps in order to resolve the complications that stand in our way. For as much as we needed your prayers in those early days, we need them now, in these last few. To have her here in time for Christmas is all the seven of us ask for. 

In time, I will explain everything, and hopefully by then, it will make sense to even us.Although I can't write the words to describe where we stand from here on in, I can and will post the photographs. A face this precious should be shared with the world....

Best. Pic. Ever.
Nine Pounds, Two Ounces Of Cheeks!
Cuddling With Grammy
Fighting The Sleepy Monster
She Got Her Hair Did Last Night
Daddy's Little Girl
She Heard The Monitor Beep
Grammy Is Her Biggest Fan!
You See Those Numbers, Mom?





















share on: facebook

3 comments:

  1. Praying for Little Bird and the family. I think of you all often and check for updates frequently. My daughter is only a couple of weeks older than your Little Bird. Praying, praying, praying. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sent a link to your blog through a relative of yours on Facebook when little bird was first born. I've been following your blog ever since. It is one of the most amazing, uplifting thing I have ever read in my entire life. Your gift for words is a blessing and there are times I will almost feel as though I'm right there seeing your precious little girl through your eyes. I hope you would consider writing a book one day. Younandnyour family are in my prayers every day ! Have a blessed Christmas and I pray little bird is there to greet Santa on Xmas morning with her brothers and sisters !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much!!! We really do appreciate every single person, and every prayer they say for us. Really, I know it's what got her this far already. Since the transfer, we have a new plan and course of treatment for her. It's going to take longer in terms of getting her home, but it is for the best. Still, I can't wait for that day when she finally is released. To write that post will be so amazing!!! Thank you again Shanaddy & Rose! I wish you both a wonderful holiday!!<3

    ReplyDelete