Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Many Faces Of Little Bird.....

So, I was eight paragraphs into the most boring blog entry ever, when I decided to scrap it. I'm not going to make anyone suffer thru what a high peep vent alarm means, or a low one for that matter. Let's just say that today was a really chill day at the PICU. Girls only. No boys allowed. The moral of the story? Girls are more interesting and funnier than boys. And girls just wanna have fun! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves....

Not Sleeping. Waiting.
But This Was A Real Cat Nap
Boo-Boo Face!
"Ha! Ha! I fooled you!"
Nurse Amanda, Getting Ready To Throw Seventy Cents A Day At Her
"More boo-boo face? Or do you want a smile this time?"
"Ready Mom? Okay, go!"
"Fooled you again!"
"Ha! Ha! Ha! I sooo funny today!"
"Okay! Okay! I do faces this time! I promise!"
"Ha! Ha! Wait, ha! Ha! Gimme a second!"
"Look Momma! I can make my bottom lip disappear!"
"Dear 15 year old girls on Facebook...."
"Duck face isn't cute! Knock it off!"
"More faces? Okay!"
You Goofy Gurl!
"Wait a minute. I hafta talk to Sissy..."
Sissy Telling Her That Boys Have Cooties
....And All About Makeup
...And Fashion
Two Of A Kind
 Totally Bonding
And So Completely Captivated By Sissy's Every Word

Some highlights of the afternoon included the presence of a lady bug in Little Bird's room. Yes. A lady bug. In February! I happen to believe that this is good luck, and a very good sign. We also had a visit from Clayton's Grammy. And as you can see above, the scalp IV is now out. They managed to place one in her left hand. We had a blast, with Little Bird honing her stand-up routine at the nurses station just before we arrived. I hope your Saturday was at least half as entertaining as ours was!













share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment