Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lollipops: A Love Story.....

"A lolli-what?
"What is this curious, sugary goodness that you speak of?"
Her Spidey Senses, Beginning To Tingle
"I tink dis is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
Little Bird's Excellent Adventure (Too Much Sugar, Perhaps?)
I'll Have What She's Having
"I gots a feeling we're not in da PICU anymore!"
"Ooooh! Those is goooood!"
"Momma, I see dat candy stash from over here!"
CHEEKS!
Her Hand Vs. MFH's
Tiny Baby Fingers
"What the...."
"Good lord! Deese fingers is HUGE!"
"Can I has my candy back please?"
"Frankly Daddy, I don't give a damn about binkies!"
"I am big! It's the lollipop that got small!"
"You had my heart at 'sugar high'!"
"I can't quit you, lollipop!"
"As God as my witness..."
"I'll never go sugarless again!"
She Wasn't Staring At Me. She Was Keeping An Eye On That Pop!
"We'll Always Have Dum-Dum's!"
"But why did you take it away?!?!"
"Bring more tomorrow, okay!!"
"C'mere Momma! I gives you some sugar, too!"
"Of all the PICU's, in all the towns in the world, they bring candy into mine."
"After all, tomorrow is another surprise!"




share on: facebook

1 comment: