Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Workin' On It....

*sigh* I know, I know. It's been slow. No updates in weeks. As #4 would say..."...but I'm SORRY!". But seriously, it's been brutal here folks. Fucking relentless. Trust me, I have a lot to talk about. However, western medicine does not permit the legalization of cloning, and therefore, some things must temporarily fall to the wayside. Like the blog, and the laundry pile, and that all-important daily dosage of antidepressants....

Anyway, I know I've spoken about my promise to announce something on here soon, something pretty big (or small, depending on how technical your point of view may be). And it's coming. Soon. I promise. Sunday, April 24th. Save the date. 

In other news, I also have a second announcement coming, within a month from now. Both are sure to entertain, and hopefully, are well worth the wait to ya'll. So please, just bear with me a little bit longer, mmk? 

 
share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment