Sunday, April 24, 2011

Candy, baby....YEAH!


 Happy Easter, Bitches! 


At three years old, #5 is just starting to realize and appreciate the fun of holidays. Up until this coming Sunday, Halloween has been her favorite holiday. Trick or treating is wicked fun for her. It's all about the candy. Ever since her last little October-fest, she's been asking me on an almost daily basis to take her to our neighbors houses so she can harass them for Hershey bars. Considering how much I loathe the whole to-do, she was clearly switched at birth. But I have a hunch that Easter is going to come in a close second on her list. 

As you read this, she is currently running around the living room in circles, burning off that sugar high fueled by Peeps and jellybeans. #1, #2, and #3 are pacing in front of the stove, anxiously anticipating each others next move. After all, there is a ham in there. (*side-note* listen to your scanners for an update on who wins The Battle Of The First Slice). And #4 is busy beautifying herself for the all-important, annual group photo of the five of them. Together. In one shot. And not crying. 


MFH, I suspect, is hiding. From me. Complaining about how the smell of food is making me want to vomit on the dinner table. And from the teenagers. Who refuse to leave their dinner vigil. I hope all of you boys and girls have been good, and that the bunny came to your house and not the Jackalope. Which reminds me, now I have to come up with something else to scare the beejeebus out of #5 and keep her on (her toes) her best behavior from now until December. Happy Easter, bitches! Now go enjoy that chocolate!


share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment