Wednesday, October 5, 2011

An Update Is On It's Way Soon....

I apologize for the lack of updates over the last few weeks. I can't explain it any other way right now, other than to tell you that we've recently been given some extremely shitty and disheartening information concerning Little Bird's prognosis. Our path has changed dramatically over the past forty eight hours. Quite honestly, I'm typing this very brief message at five o' clock in the morning, having spent the last seventeen hours playing phone tag with just about every staff member at the hospital and agonizing with MFH over something no parents should ever have to consider. 

Right now, I need to sleep. And to get some sort of caffeine in me. And then I promise, I will explain everything in the next post. In the meantime, can you do me a favor? Just pray. It's pretty much all we can do.
share on: facebook

1 comment: